Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To blog or not to blog?

My brother is here! yes he is physically here. With me. In the same house. Under the same roof. Occupying actual physical space. I can squeeze his hands or throw things at him. Not that I do.

He was visiting my my sister in Canada and finally after non-stop nagging, begging and continuous bombardment from both my husband and I. He finally gave in and took the 16 hour bus ride to come to Chicago. Never underestimate the power of nagging!

He'll be here for only three nights. I'll take it, and I'll be grateful.

You know what this means?

Indeed.

Our conversations will be resumed ( God willing) in three days.

Salam.

3 comments:

kate said...

YAY! Enjoy:)

Jules UmmEmJoey said...

alhamdulilah! enjoy! I look forward to more fall pictures...

Azra Momin said...

I'm flying to Houston tomorrow Inshallah to see my own brother. We're gonna have a family reunion - YIPPEE!

(I do throw things at him though :))