Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo and wisdom of the day::

Oh I stayed up too late working on a project for my little Grabby. So the last Canada photos will have to wait...

Here's what I have instead.

Photo of the day::

:: A Wall E 'backpack' in a " mama made" smock, being forced to craft with mama and Mei. ( photo taken in Canada by a phone camera )

Wisdom of the day::

Cooking and cleaning can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm nursing my baby and babies don't keep.


-Unknown


( Found while surfing the wondrous world wide web-- it sat really well with me- hmm, I wonder why * looking in the oblivion while scratching my head*)

Hope you enjoyed the weekend

Peace.

3 comments:

Jules UmmEmJoey said...

my mom used to have this poem cross-stitched, it hung on one of our walls all throughout my childhood, although I think I never really grasped it until I had a baby of my own :-)

Muslim Hippie said...

What a wonderful story! Does your mom know the name of the poet?

kate said...

both beautiful:)