Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A year of mornings

A couple of weeks back I signed up on flickr. On the same exact day I dropped my (our) digital camera and broke it irreversibly. Ha! (typical)
I didn't get discouraged though, I figured a phone camera is as good as any. Plus I don't want to be a professional, I just like to try out shots, angles and just play around.

I found this neat group called " A year of mornings" inspired by a book with the same title and joined. I don't know if I'll commit to a whole year, but for now I am enjoying it. Documenting a specific detail from my morning every day in this form has already made me more mindful, and observant of small details and simple everyday blessings. I wonder how I'll feel when I look back at this project. For now it's carzy fun! I might be popping every now and then and sharing one of my mornings with you.

Here's todays photo ( buds of spring) day 11/365


if you click on it, you'll go to my flickr account.

Peace and happy happy spring:)

No comments: