Saturday, March 28, 2009

In like a lion...

Yup, we're celebrating spring over here with a prediction of six to eight inches of snow tomorrow! Well to be fair the prediction is for Madison. Chicago should be getting some snow showers, that's it. But since I'm going to be spending the coming 4 days up in Madison. I'll be definitely getting part of the action, or I guess all the action. Believe me I'm not very happy about this! March isn't really living up to his expectations! So what happened to the " In like a lion, out like a lamb" thingy? March we need to talk!

Swallowing the whole ordeal and moving on...

Inspired by this lovely lady, I'm giving my girls blog names. I came up with one name, the other one I'm still working on.



She drools, she bites(AWEE!), she flips to one side, but most of all she grabs anything that comes in sight.. Introducing my 5 months old. Ladies and gentlemen give it up for little miss "Graby" . Yup that's her name from now on.

Any ideas for her big sister's blog name?

Peace.

1 comment:

saritta202 said...

Call the toddler Mei. Like Mei from My Neighbor Totoro.