Sunday, February 10, 2008

Links

I'm trying to write an entry a day until my blog fills up a little and looks a bit respectable. For the few people reading my blog at the moment. I'll be changing templates a lot and adding some stuff and editing some stuff. I'm learning as I go by, so bear with me for now. The blog is still relatively under construction.

I got a lot of suggestions about interesting things to add or use in my blog. I'll be adding a poll to have some feedback for what you guys would like to see on my blog. So don't slack, I'll be needing your precious input.
Meanwhile here are some links to ponder on. Try to find the time to read them, they will hopefully make you hop aboard the green train. The last link is very interesting. The world's first green city is getting built in Muslim lands.

Five things that are worse than global warming
The story of stuff
The world's first green city

These are enough for now so you actually read them.

Let me know what you think.
Cheers.

No comments: