Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our smelly neighbor



Did I ever tell you that we have a neighbor skunk? For real!
I saw his fat cute little self wobbling about in our back alley, last fall. It was my first time to see one in real life. I shrieked with excitement!

Now I don't know if I could say the same anymore. He makes himself recognized every once and a while. How can such a cute little creature create such an awful stench. He needs to go back to the woods where he belongs. Seriously!

Also how come none of you have alter egos? I have like at least five!

I know it's kinda embarrassing to share your alter ego with the world... (Hello anonymous comments.)

It's always a treat for me to get comments. Even though I try not to care. But seriously the last entry I was quite curios. Alter egos are cool!

Peace.

No comments: