Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Organizing and photo of the day

Some of you might have noticed the new categories side bar I have recently added. This sidebar should help new readers track down older posts according to the category they're interested in. It should also help me track down my own older long forgotten entries. This might be a pain for some of you who are currently subscribed to my blog feed. Since the only way I know how to do this is by adding a label for older posts and re-publishing. So in case you're wondering why you keep getting new old entries from me, this is why... Phew!

( it's taking me a while to label my old posts, since I tend to take my time. so you'll be getting this for say the coming week)

In the spirit of keeping up with my categories, here's an old forgotten photo of the day that was meant to be shared with you back in May:



Ah, too bad you missed it. Sorry!

Peace

No comments: