Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I can never forget my father's birthday...

or my sister's... we share the same birthday. So july fourteenth was a pretty festive day in our family. I guess for France too. But who cares about France, right?

Happy birthday Baba, it's always been weird sharing a birthday with you, 'cause you had the wit to answer my question with a question.

So what did you get me for my birthday this year, dad?

What did YOU get me?

... right!

(He always got me nice things, he was just a tease... still is)

And happy birthday twin wonderful sister. How will I ever top your gift to me this year. Can I make you your favorite Banana bread for a gift (in a couple of months until our paths cross on the same continent that is... I know, I totally suck!)

It's been a while since we celebrated our birthday's together.


 I do enjoy turning into my new age nine hours later than my twin sister, even though technically I am nine minutes older (my mom fell asleep in between). Ah the irony.  i make it a point to shove it in my sister's face every year. Neat, huh?

***

Because we have awesome family in town (who babysat for us tonight,) we got to watch this movie tonight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkVM3nCnAs, ( I liked it a lot.and the link button is not working today, sorry about that) and dine out, and and go to a quick browse in a book store. It was a lovely evening, I think I married the right guy. one less thing to worry about, phew!

I don't have any related photos, but I figured it's always a plus to see a certain little someone play with her pull toy or stick her self in a box. Happy Bastille Day everyone... ooops, I mean all you French people out there. 

Peace.

No comments: