Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 4 :: a.k.a The last day

Well, that wasn't so bad. I bonded with the twins, and learned from the experience.

Lessons learned::

*When dealing with one kid, routine is important. when dealing with one kid plus a baby, routine is also very important. When dealing with twins... routine is a life saver!

**God created us as tribal people. We are meant to live in tribes. ( I totally stole that one from you Taliba!) The American nuclear family thingy doesn't really work. At least not for me.

***Having four kids means-- a whole different dimension in laundry land. Lord have mercy!

Wisdom of the day::

If you find yourself in the presence of a small audience ( literally) around say seven in the morning. Blast the stereo and DANCE! (N.B: headbanging is highly contagious around such a young crowd)

***

Update::

I just spoke with my sister over the phone... they missed their flight. So They'll be coming ( God willing) Tomorrow morning. I'm not so sure about the title now!

Peace

No comments: