Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 3::

One more day to go!

One of the twins thinks I'm her mother. She follows me around, and hugs my legs when I'm doing the dishes. She also called me "mima". Which is what she calls her mother instead of "mama". I'm pretty flattered, but then again her mother IS my non-identical twin. Hmmn... *Raising an eyebrow while locking my fist on my chin*

Wisdom of the day:

Eat ice-cream. You totally deserve!

Peace.

***

Oh, I almost (hmph!) forgot to mention... My sister, her husband, and her friend met Stevie Wonder at a restaurant in California yesterday! They exchanged phone numbers, and Stevie Wonder told her husband that he can sens he has a good soul!
Till this moment I don't know how to react. I can say this though-- I truly respect the man!

Cheers!

No comments: