Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Facts::

We spent this holiday vacation in Portugal with our extended family.

It was great.

The traveling back home part was not.

We are still waiting for any of the airlines we traveled with to track down all of our luggage, which could be anywhere in the world by now.

My daughter's nebulizer, my very expensive night guard, my fancy camera's charger and the wire thingy that uploads my photos, amongst other much needed things are in those luggage.

I currently have 689 photos on my camera.

Nope, I will not be sharing any of them any time soon so it seems.

We finally have fast internet. Hazzah!

If you're not familiar with "Hazzah" it's my current favorite way to express joy. It's modern translation is "hooray".

I had labnah and tomato crackers for dinner. They were wonderful.

It's good to be home.

Peace.

No comments: