Friday, October 22, 2010

moments, lists and links ::

This is my moment for this week. Smitten Kitchen's Butternut Squash Galette. It was so good I had it for breakfast the next day cold.

***

Inspiring::

I've been carrying trash in my pockets, bags and later car ever since I was in school. Check out this inspiring initiative. I hope it spreads in every little nook in Cairo. Do spread the word!

Loving::

The Makwagy (the ironing shop down our street, essential for every Egyptian's household, will iron all your clothes for next to nothing. Heart, sigh )

Wanting::

 This book! and this one too.

Sewing::

and some more things...

Listening::

To THIS show. Seriously, go have a listen, if you're not hooked already!

Happy::

Alhamdulilah, all praise to God:)

Happy Friday everyone!

Peace.



2 comments:

Mami said...

I love your blog. Thanks for introducing me to Smittenkitchen. I am hook to her recipes.
Salama

Muslim Hippie said...

:-)