Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

So we pretty much have one week left in Canada and then we head back home. The only thing is our car is currently in the shop. Poor car, please send her du'a and good energy, we need it to get well soon to drive us back home (a nine hour drive.) Ha, just got a call from the shop and they said it's a minor problem that they should be able to take care of, alhamdulilah.

I know I've been bad with picture sharing recently. I am currently uninspired to capture moments, strange since every bit of the outdoors is screaming happy, sunny, and please take my picture, I look so pretty. I guess sleep does a lot to ones mood. Bear with an under slept mama, whose currently missing her co-pilot so, very, much.

Here's a neat link in honor of Earth Day.

A big holler at mother earth. Please, bear with your spoiled children.

Peace.

No comments: