Monday, February 21, 2011

Libya on my mind...

I haven't been blogging much because... well because of many reasons. Other than the fact that we are still in the process of figuring out a routine and finding schools...etc. There's just been too much important stuff going on in the world. I don't want to change this space into another political blog. This space is about escaping and documenting this moment in time, well at least remembering the pleasant moments. And for the past month it has been anything but.

I can't bring myself to write about our family during these hard times when so many families are suffering right now. Libya is at the top of my concern list at the moment. They are ruled by a world renowned lunatic, and he added Monster to his endless list of titles. May God protect the Libyan people and bring freedom and tranquility soon to their land (and all other lands with their people currently bravely and patiently AND peacefully standing up against corruption and tyranny) Amen.

Documenting will resume hopefully soon. For now I am too consumed with other things. Pray for the people. They are very brave.

Follow exclusive Libya news here.


 "Every Pharaoh has a sea waiting for him" Imam Suhaib Webb.

Peace.
 

No comments: