Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy happy twos

My girls turned two years old and two months old yesterday. It was truly a very happy day in my life. I also found the perfect Arabic speaking babysitter which is very significant for me since I want my girls to learn Arabic. In case you're curious she's an Iraqi refugee who totally reminds me of my mom. I had her for the first time yesterday morning and Alahamdulilah I had a good vibe.

Later I had two of my friends over along with their kids. We went out for dinner at this cool ghetto Egyptian restaurant (they use a microphone to call people to get their food.. Totally Egyptian!! I say.. never give an Egyptian a microphone, If you've been to Egypt you'll know what I'm talking about:)) then we headed back home where all the kids played with the birthday girl's roller coaster birthday toy from Grammy. Thank you so much Grammy, the kids had a blast and they were as planned completely tuckered out by the end of the night.
And oh if you're wondering about the birthday cake, we had that earlier last week at geddo's(grandpa's) place, a very yummy carrot cake may I add.

So all in all it was a pretty fun day, except did anyone notice the disappearance of our winter snow? where did it go? or as my officially two year old girl would say " It is COMPLETELY GONE!" ( with an intense British accent, thank you Charlie and Lola!)

Btw I'll hopefully add the roller coaster Photo sometime tomorrow.

Have a good one.


Peace

No comments: