Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Gone!

We all had high hopes for the full moon, since it can stir things up with 9 months pregnant women. I guess not this one.
Still waiting I suppose, and yes getting bigger by the minute, I don't know if its even conceivable that I can stretch further, but I guess its still going.

So meanwhile Geddo( Granpa) Made lil'monkey a cardboard house that we're saving until the new baby's arrival( something to distract her, she was jumping on one of her baby toys the other day,a pretty disturbing image!). Mama surprisingly enough made her a "Charlie and Lola" paintings to decorate the house with( this neat British kids show she loves), and then later maybe her room. I didn't think I had it in me to be so crafty but I'll share the paintings with you once I capture them on camera.
Meanwhile, we'll be doing a lot of waiting, praying and I guess it won't hurt to try and finish my hypno babies program.

Keep making du'a.

Later.

No comments: