Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guest Bloggers

Bismillah,

For those of you still hanging on and checking on me ( my blog) every once in a while, sorry for the prolonged disappearances.
I am currently working on summarizing and commenting on a very interesting book I bought called Vaccinations A thoughtful Parents Guide By Aviva Jill Romm.

InshaAllah I'll be posting the summary of the first two chapters sometime this week.

But here's what I'd like to do with your help. I would like to host a guest blog. So for those of you interested in writing a little something in my humble little blog. Please contact me on my Email( Nermzie@gmail.com), or leave a comment with your details and I'll contact you and we can work some sort of agreement:)

Here are some quick Rules I just made up:

1. The topic needs to be relevant to what this blog has been offering so far ( green Muslim related stuff, parenting stuff, interesting books you've read..and the like).

2.The guest blogger needs to be decent in his /her language ( no swear words and the like ).

3. Rule number three you do not talk about fight club, hehehe, I had to say it sorry!

Ok I'm excited.

Peace:)

No comments: