Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Goodbye!

This space has served me well, it has been a constant inspiration. It connected me to wonderful people. It helped me find new passions that otherwise I would have never discovered.

Thank you for stopping by, following, reading, commenting and encouraging me everyone. And taking a peek at  a small aspect of our lives.

I think the time has come for this space to take a long rest.

Who knows maybe I'll start up again in the future, or maybe this will be it.

Again thank you all for your kindness.

Goodbye!

And peace.

7 comments:

Umaringalls said...

what? why?

Muslim Hippie said...

Because it's a full moon *wink*

.::Tuttie::. said...

oh no! you can't leave! I learn so much from you. Who is going to be my inspiration now? I know I don't post comments often but I do read it

Robyn said...

hate to see you go. but understand a need to leave. do come by and say hi.

Anna said...

I'll miss your blog! I have loved it!

And peace to you, too!

kate said...

Oh, noooooooo......really? really? Are really disappearing? Can I protest? Can I beg? Can I say I am SO SO SO SO sad????

Me said...

Just when I started reading it :-(

Wishing you all the best